You love Elementor
Elementor is a popular WordPress plugin that allows you to easily create custom headers and footers for your website using its drag-and-drop interface. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create a header and footer with Elementor Pro:
- Install and activate the Elementor Pro plugin on your WordPress website.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to “Templates > Add New” to create a new template.
- Select “Header” or “Footer” as the type of template you want to create and click “Create Template”.
- A new window will open up with the Elementor editor. You can now use the drag-and-drop interface to add elements such as text, images, and buttons to your header or footer.
- Use the left-side panel to customize the look and feel of your header or footer. You can change the font, color, and size of your text, as well as add background images or colors.
- When you’re satisfied with your header or footer, click the “Publish” button to save your changes.
- To assign your new header or footer to your website, go to “Appearance > Headers” or “Appearance > Footers” and select the template you just created from the dropdown menu.
That’s it! With Elementor Pro, it’s easy to create professional-looking headers and footers for your website in just a few simple steps.
You can get Elementor Pro For only 5$ from here